Places Covered : Calicut -Wayanad –Mudumalai- Mysore – Coonoor
Duration : 11 Nights & 12 Days
Day – 1:– Calicut – Wayanad (3 Hrs Drive)
Welcome to Kerala ‘gods own country’ , Your vacation begins today. Upon arrival you are greeted at Calicut airport. Travel to Wayanad. On the way visit Lakkidi view point. Check in to resort. After refreshment, Visit Banusura Sagar Dam. Overnight stay at Wayanad.
Day – 2:– Wayanad Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Soojipara waterfalls-is a three-tiered waterfall in Vellarimala, Wayanad, surrounded by Deciduous, Evergreen and Montane forests. Later Visit Pookode Lake and return back to Resort. Overnight stay at resort.
Day – 3 :– Wayanad Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Kuruva island (If Open). Kuruvadweep’ is a 950-acre protected river delta on the Kabini River in the Wayanad district, Kerala. Kuruvadweep is the only island surrounded with naturally purified water source in Kerala. After noon visit edakkal cave- two natural caves lie 1,200 m (3,900 ft) above sea level on Ambukutty Mala. Enjoy fabulous sceneries and Then move to resort. Overnight stay at Wayanad
Day – 4: Wayanad –Mudumalai (2 hrs Drive)
After breakfast, Proceed to to Mudumalai, after check in to the resort and spend free time at leisure. Overnight stay at resort.
Day – 5: Mudumalai sightseeing
After breakfast sightseeing tour at Mudumalai National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary, Mudumalai Tiger Reserve / and other activities in Mudumalai .Overnight stay at resort.
Day – 6: Mudumalai – Mysore (3 hrs 30 mints)
After breakfast and proceed Mysore. Check in to hotel, After refreshment, Visit Mysore Zoo and Chamundi Hills, etc. Return Back to Relax whole days as leisure. Overnight stay at Mysore.
Day – 7: Mysore Sightseeing
After breakfast, Go for remaining sightseeing. Visit Tippu Summer Palace, Ranganthittu Bird Sanctuary etc. Spend the evening at Brindavan Gardens behind the Krishnaraja Sagar Dam. The garden has innumerable fountains which dance to the music . Overnight stay at hotel in Mysore.
Day – 8: Mysore sightseeing
After breakfast, Proceed to Mysoor remaining sightseeing places and relax the day as leisure. Overnight stay at Mysore.
Day – 9: Mysore -Ooty –Coonoor (4 hrs Drive)
After breakfast proceed to Ooty – Lovingly called the ‘Queen of the Hill Stations’, Ooty has been blessed by abundant lush surroundings and stunning vistas. It is officially known as Udhagamandalam and has an absolutely relaxed feel. Today you visit Botanical Garden- spread in 22 hectares, this beautiful garden has a terraced layout; Ooty Lake- where one can enjoy boating and Doddabetta Peak- the highest mountain in the Nilgiri Hills with a height of 2,637 m. Later, enjoy a visit to the local market. Overnight stay at Coonoor.
Day – 10: Coonoor sightseeing
The day, after breakfast, is for an excursion to Coonoor. This wonderful hill town has aromatic tea plantations, lofty verdant Nilgiri Hills and colorful wildflowers. Bird watching is a popular activity here due to avifaunal wealth. Do not miss a visit to the Dolphin’s Nose- a massive rock formation in the shape of the nose of a dolphin. The views from top are breathtaking. Next, enjoy a visit to the Lamb’s rock- a wonderful picnic spot, equally popular amid locals and tourists. Return to Ooty, one of the most popular hill stations in Tamil Nadu. Stay overnight in Coonoor.
Day – 11: Coonoor-Ooty sightseeing
After breakfast, Proceed to Ooty remaining sightseeing places and relax the day as leisure. Overnight stay at Coonoor.
Day – 12: Departure from Coimbatore
Today is the last day of the trip. Driver will drop you at Airport for onward Journey. End of Trip/ Services. (Nearest Airport is Coimbatore)
- Accommodation with breakfast
- A/c Vehicle for Entire Sightseeing and transport as per itinerary. Pick up Calicut and Drop at Coimbatore.
- Hindi and English speaking driver.
- All Taxes.
- Bus fare / train fare
- Any Airfare, Bus fare, Train fare
- Entrances fees.
- Any Jeep Safari / Elephat ride/ Activities.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Confirmation for the above mentioned hotels and service are subject to availability.
- Alternative Hotels will be used in the case of mentioned hotels are not available
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid for the given dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e. 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before arrival.
(NB: During peak season 100 % payment has to be made up on Package confirmation.)
- 45 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days prior to arrival – 35% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- Less than 48 hours or no show – NO REFUND
(No refund on High Peak season time)
Call / Mail us for more details ; +91 8606912221, +91 8606912220 , [email protected]
Trekking in Wayanad
Elephant Ride in Mudumali
Jeep safari in Mudumalai