Places Covered : Shimla – Manali– Chandigarh
Tour Theme : Hill station
Duration : 06 Nights & 07 Days
Vehicle : A/c Sedan
Day 01: New Delhi to Shimla (350 Kms. / 08 Hrs.)
Arrive Delhi airport / railway station and drive to Shimla (350 Kms. / 08 Hrs.) the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Enroute visit Pinjore Gardens or Ropeway at Timber Trail, Parwanoo. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall and the famous Ridge. Ridge is famous for its stunning vistas of the valley and the Christ Church which is the most photographed landmark of Shimla. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 02: Shimla Sightseeing
After breakfast visit to Jakhu Temple situated on the highest peak of Shimla. After offering prayers and enjoying the panoramic views of Shivalik Ranges proceed to Kufri where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachal attires. Enjoy Pony riding or yak riding (at your own cost). Later proceed to Naldhera which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 03: Shimla to Manali (270 Kms. / 07 Hrs.)
After breakfast drive to Manali by road (270 Kms. / 07 Hrs.). Enroute visit to famous Kullu Shawl factories or enjoy white water rafting in River Beas (at your own cost). Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free to stroll on The Mall. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 04: Manali Sightseeing
After breakfast visit to Hadimba Devi Temple , Club House, Vashist Bath and Tibetan Monastery. Post lunch visit to Solang Valley, famous for its picturesque location and adventurous activities, enjoy lots of activities there i.e River Crossing/ Rock Climbing/ Rappelling / Paragliding/ Mountain Bike/ Zorbing/ Hot Air Ballooning / Pony Riding/ Cable Car etc. (at your own cost). Overnight in the hotel.
Day 05: Manali – Rohtang – Manali
Early morning depart for full day excursion to Rohtang Pass (if weather permits). Rohtang Pass, at an altitude of more than 13000 feet, is the gateway to Lahaul, Spiti and Ladakh. Enjoy lots of adventurous activities there i.e. Skiing/ Snow Bike/ Pony Riding etc. (at your own cost). Enroute visit to Nehru Kund, Gulaba, Rahalla falls and Rani Nallah. Overnight in the hotel.
Note :- Rotang Entrance will be Subject to Availability and Extra Cost.
Day 06: Manali, Chandigarh (320 Kms. / 08 Hrs.)
After breakfast drive to Chandigarh (320 Kms. / 08 Hrs.). Arrive and check into the hotel. Visit to Rock Garden, Rose Garden and Sukhna Lake. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 07: Chandigarh to New Delhi (250 Kms. / 05 hrs).
After breakfast drive to Delhi airport / railway station (250 Kms. / 05 hrs).
- Accommodation with above mentioned hotels in twins sharing basis
- Meal Plan = Hotels / Resorts on Breakfast and dinner
- A/c Sedan Vehicle for entire sightseeing and Transfer as per the itinerary .
- Pick up & Drop : Delhi
- All taxes.
- Bus fare / train fare
- Any Airfare, Bus fare, Train fare
- Entrances fees.
- Rohtang vist by guest own cost.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other service/s not specified above
- Confirmation for the above mentioned hotels and service are subject to availability.
- Alternative Hotels will be used in the case of mentioned hotels are not available
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare etc if included are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
- Check in / Checkout time with the hotels are 12.00 noon and overnight Houseboat (if provided with itinerary) is 12.00noon check in and 09.00 hrs next day check out.
- The above rates are valid for the given dates only.
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. We shall proceed with your booking once we have receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the
original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e. 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before arrival.
(NB: During peak season 100 % payment has to be made up on Package confirmation.)
- 45 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 15 days prior to arrival – 35% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- Less than 48 hours or no show – NO REFUND
(No refund on High Peak season time)
Hadimba Devi Temple